Skip to content
- Easy to operate diagnostic instrument for quickly and accurately measuring the scope of movement
- Perfectly suited for rehabilitation therapy, physiotherapy and progress diagnostics
- The measuring techniques of the inclinometer have been codified and incorporated in the third edition of the AMA handbook for assessing long-term injuries
- The disc must be rotated like this, until the display indicates "0", and then the joint is moved
- The exact scope of movement is indicated on the display.
- Click for User leaflet
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device