Seca 287 Height Weight station
Quick OverviewPortable stadiometer With the seca 287 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially...
With the seca 287 we have redefined the technical limit of measuring stations worldwide. Three pairs of ultrasonic sensors record the patient’s height in milliseconds and a specially designed digital evaluation algorithm ensures incomparably high measurement precision. Upon request, a voice guidance system enables an individual or series of measurements to connect to the seca direct print or transmit by wireless to an EMR system. With a 300 kg capacity and 50 g fine graduation, the high capacity scale accommodates patients of all sizes and provides unparalleled seca quality.
- Fully automated measurement is possible through the optional voice guidance.
- Three pairs of sensors and constant auto-calibration ensure the most precise results.
- The unrivaled digital evaluation algorithm eliminates imprecision for the highest measurement accuracy.
- A wide variety of output options for the measurement results.
- New: A privacy cover on the display provides more privacy during the measurement
- Capacity 300 kg
- Graduation 50 g < 150 kg > 100 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 434 x 2,270 x 466 mm
- Net Weight 2.6 sts 16.5 kg
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
Please check if we have stock.
Depend on weight
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Vine Fitness Products:
Products to be used as per your training provider
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all functional equipment. Vine Fitness warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
If your organisation does not allow for card purchases, then we do accept purchase orders from recognised organisations.
We supply to:
Universities and Colleges
Fire, Police and NHS.