Bodystat 1500 Touch Screen
Quick OverviewThe NEW September 2017 Bodystat®1500 It is smaller in size making it easy to handle and hold in two hands. It has a large colour, simple to understand and use,...
The NEW September 2017 Bodystat®1500
- It is smaller in size making it easy to handle and hold in two hands.
- It has a large colour, simple to understand and use, fast and very responsive touch screen.
- It comes with a USB connector point making it easy to connect to a computer to download tests into our BIAS Body Manager software (software sold separately at an extra cost).
- It has new Lemo connector leads which are made from the highest specifications and materials.
- It will come It comes with a low energy blue tooth chip so you can download into our new free app.
The Bodystat®1500 is a lightweight, hand-held, battery operated Bio-impedance Analyser which is easy to use and requires no specialist skills. It is a non-invasive device, which measures the impedance value of the body providing quick and effective analysis of body composition. Whole Body analysis, rather than partial body analysis of arms or legs only, is measured for greater accuracy.
The Bodystat®1500 has two main cable leads of which each lead has two crocodile/alligator clips, red and black. These clips are attached to the exposed tabs on the electrodes. The subject’s Gender, Age, Height, Weight and optionally, Activity Level and Waist/Hip measurements are entered using the three keypads. It works by passing a safe battery generated signal through the body and measuring the bioelectrical impedance at a fixed frequency of 50 kHz. Once the test has been performed a complete body composition analysis is displayed on the LCD screen within three seconds comprising Body Fat, Lean Body Mass, Total Body Water and optimal ranges. Metabolic rates, BMI and Waist/Hip Ratio are also displayed on the LCD screen.
This Bodystat® device measures/calculates
- Body Fat Percentage and Fat Weight*
- Lean Mass Percentage and Lean Mass *
- Total Weight
- Body Water Percentage and Total Body Water*
- Plus Normal Levels
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)*
- BMR/Body Weight
- Average Daily Calorie Requirement*
- Body Mass Index – Plus Normal Range
- Waist/Hip Ratio *NEW*
- Impedance Values at 50kHz
- Safe and Non-invasive
- Easy to use
- Lightweight and portable
- No computer requirement
- Optional Windows software available via Bluetooth technology
- Test results available within seconds
- Battery operated
- High contrast, 2 line LCD display
- Automatic 100 test counter
- Subject data recall
- Actual results & recommended ranges
- Low battery alarm system
- Accepts metric or imperial units
- Quality Clearance: CE 0120 Medical Devices Directive and FDA
- Available in English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish
- Essential motivational tool especially for weight loss programs
- Accurate tracking of changes in Body Fat and Lean Body Mass
- Far more informative than the “Body Mass Index” (BMI)
- Trend graphs (with additional software programs) available for quick evaluation for remedial action
- Cardiac Risk Analysis Program (included with additional Body Manager Software)
- Portability allows use in many different locations
- Proven Revenue Earner.
This Bodystat® System includes:
- Bioimpedance Analysis Unit
- Comprehensive User’s Guide on CD
- Cable Leads
- 100 Disposable Short Electrodes
- Body Composition Report Pad
- Duracell Batteries AA (6)
- Protective Navy Blue Carrying Case
- Pictorial laminated Quick Guide
- 12 – 24 month Parts and Labour Warranty on a return to factory basis (excludes lead wires)
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
Please check if we have stock.
Depend on weight
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Vine Fitness Products:
Products to be used as per your training provider
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all functional equipment. Vine Fitness warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
If your organisation does not allow for card purchases, then we do accept purchase orders from recognised organisations.
We supply to:
Universities and Colleges
Fire, Police and NHS.